To our customers and friends:
Governor Bullock has issued a “Stay at Home” directive for all Montanans beginning at 12:01AM on Saturday, March 28, 2020 through April 10, 2020. American Bank qualifies as an essential business* under the directive and we are open to serve you. Our employees and you, our customers, are permitted to conduct business throughout the period covered by the directive. While lobby access is limited until further notice, all offices are available to meet your needs via drive-through and walk-up windows, email, and phone during regular business hours. Safe deposit box, loan, and other special-situation customers can contact your banker to arrange access by appointment.
- Big Sky: (406) 995-7111
- Big Timber: (406) 932-5265
- Bozeman: (406) 587-1234
- Livingston: (406) 222-2265
- Whitefish: (406) 862-1850
- Toll-Free: (800) 255-7911
We offer many additional banking options. Contact your banker to get started.
- Online and mobile banking – Gives you 24/7 access to your accounts. View account balances, transactions, and alerts; transfer money between accounts and financial institutions; pay bills or another person; and deposit checks into your American Bank accounts. If you aren’t currently enrolled, enroll today.
• Online Banking – See our website to begin the enrollment process.
• Mobile Banking – Search in the Apple App Store or the Google Play app store for "AB Anywhere" and download the app for free to your device. If you are a first-time user, please enroll in Online Banking first.
- 24 Hour iTalk Telephone Banking System – Access your banking information by calling toll-free 1 (888) 547-8880. If you are a first-time user, call the number and follow the verification prompts to set-up your account.
- ATMs – Surcharge free banking at any of our Automated Teller Machines, see our locations.
- Night Drops – All of our locations offer a night drop to use at your convenience. Deposits made after 4PM each day will be posted on next business day.
Your deposits are FDIC insured up to $250,000. Based on different account ownership categories, customers may qualify for coverage over $250,000; you may use the FDIC EDIE Online Calculator to help calculate your coverage based on accounts you currently have and/or are considering opening. American Bank offers CDARS (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service), which is a product that provides coverage beyond $250,000; contact your banker if you are interested. In addition, the FDIC provides several tools to help you understand how your money is secured, FAQs on COVID-19, and tips for avoiding scams. As always, contact your banker with any questions or concerns.
Our highest priorities are the health, safety, and well-being of our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve. Ultimately, we aim to spread facts – not fear – as we remain vigilant. Every day brings new information and data to light regarding COVID-19. We are committed to protecting you and our employees the best we can.
Here at American Bank, our core values of being locally-focused, caring for our customers and employees, and providing world-class customer service have never been more important. Our objectives are not only designed to limit business disruption, but to lead during a time of confusion. We are woven into the communities we serve, and together we will persevere. If there is anything that we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For the most up-to-date information, please check this webpage regularly. Take care of your families, neighbors, and friends. When the time is right, we look forward to seeing you once again in our lobbies. As always, thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
* Please note that other categories of essential businesses, which will remain operational during the directive, include providers of health and safety services, grocery and drug stores, gas stations, laundry services, and public works and utilities. For a complete list, please review Governor Bullock’s directive here