Transfer between accounts or between banks
- Set up recurring transfers
- Transfer money through our online banking system or the AB Anywhere app
Person-to-person payments let you send and receive cash without having to disclose or swap account information with the recipient. This payment method pulls the money from your American Bank account and transfers it to the person you designated, whether it's a babysitter or the friend who covered your dinner bill.
You can log into online banking or the AB Anywhere app and send the payment electronically. All that’s required is the other person's email address. It’s that simple.
Transfers between American Bank Accounts
- Through our online banking system
- On the AB Anywhere App
- By calling a branch
- Through our telephone banking system
- Through email payments
- By setting up a recurring electronic payment