Learn More About Online Banking –
Pull up a chair, grab your favorite beverage and do your banking from the comfort of your home or while you're on the road. American Bank offers Online Banking, a simple, yet highly functional Internet banking site. Now you can do your banking when you want: 24 hours a day 7 days a week using American Bank Online Banking.
American Bank Online: 24/7 secure access to your banking information and payment processing needs:
- Access account history, statements, specific transactions.
- Check account balances.
- View images of your checks and deposits.
- Transfer funds between your American Bank accounts.
- Download account activity into financial management solutions.
- Set up alerts for account balances, incoming wires or specific check numbers.
- Enroll in secure e-statements and lessen your paper use.
- Downloadable E-Statement Guide
- Downloadable Online Banking Guide
American Bank Online also offers convenient bill pay that lets you:
- Pay bills online – electronically or by check, as single or recurring payments.
- Check items will not post to your account until the items clear.
- Set up alerts when payments are processed.
- View payment history.
- Downloadable Bill Pay Guide
Cash Management Online Banking for Business gives you all the functions above plus:
- Secure tiered access for multiple users.
- Create ACH credit batches for direct deposit payroll for your employees.
- Create ACH debit batches for customer payments, membership dues, etc.
- Initiate domestic wires.
Click here to sign up for Online Banking today.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.X and higher.
- Netscape 7.X and higher.
- AOL 4.X AOL 7.X and higher.
- Safari 5.1.7 and higher.
- Chrome current major release.
- Mac PowerPC Netscape 7.x.
Online Banking supports the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer and Firefox. Each time a new version is released, support will cease on the third-oldest major version.